We hope you will join us for The Aston Baker Cutting Edge 2017 Aesthetic Surgery Symposium. This year we are introducing "The Lightning Round," an exciting new program segment with audience participation. We ask you to make a 60 second video clip ("SnapCut") of a surgical technique that you would like the Faculty's opinion on. The faculty response will be limited to 60 seconds.
1. The SnapCut must be NO LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS.
2. The first 5 seconds of your SnapCut must show your NAME, COUNTRY AND SUBJECT CATEGORY ("Eyelid", "Face and Neck", "Breast", "Abdomen", or "Body", "Buttocks and Female Genitalia").
Display your personal information at the beginning of the video as text.
John Smith, M.D.
Face and Neck
3. Use your smart phone to make your SnapCut using the highest resolution. Record your question or comment while shooting the video or add it afterward.
4. Submit as many separate SnapCuts as you wish. We will present as many as time permits
5. Please be sure obtain the appropriate medical/patient releases for the photographic/video material presented in your SnapCut.
We are confident that this fast-paced exchange of information will be educational and entertaining. Having the Faculty and audience see your ideas and questions will make the "Lightning Rounds" exciting and informative.